Saturday, September 11, 2010

before she was famous

Claire!!

I'm so sorry for the late message, I've been back and forth from Toronto to LA shooing a film and I was meaning to write you as promised but this is the first chance I've had to breathe! and guess what? I just found out that I got the lead in a new CW series called Vampire Diaries. I'm going to Vancouver next week to shoot it, I'm REALLY excited. Rob also got a film, he's out in Halifax for the next month shooting it.

It was lovely meeting you, at the end of the night we hung out (when you were in town) I was so exhausted and I just passed out, but I still had a great time! Sorry I didn't get to say Bye!

Now you have my email, yay!!

I wanted to run something by you, your jacket. Remember we had a 3 hour conversation (over exadurating a bit, haha) about how much I loved it? And we were schemeing how I could get one? Well, I've been invited to attend and walk the carpet at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards on Saturday March 28th,2009.

We have a stylist who is putting together an outfit, but I would really really really love to wear that leather jacket! Is there any way we can make that happen? Let me know if there is someone else I should email or talk to, or if theres anything I need to do!

Well hope Vegas is good, and gimmie a call next time you're back in LA. If I'm there as well, we should hang!!

Hope you're well, talk soon,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment