Thursday, August 4, 2011

8 Years Ago..


..I moved to Santa Barbara for college and met Heather (whom i nicknamed Bean).
7.5 years ago we became roommates.
A couple months after that our apartment flooded.

Amidst the smell of mildew, 
boyfriend problems,
and a rolly polly infestation,
we came up with a game. 

As avid journalists,  
we huddled on my bed and took turns documenting
everything that makes us happy.
We bounced ideas off of each other 
and giggled ourselves to sleep.

Last night I texted bean:
"Bean, I'm in need of our list that makes us happy :) 
I'll start-"

Here are some things we came up with...

Blake Takes of the Day


Avi 

& Joey


Peacock Features


Photobooths


Apricot Jam


Swimming in Lake Tahoe


Basil Martinis


Building tents out or sheets


Vintage Clocks


Grey Walls


And of course..... BLOGGING. 

What makes you happy????

No comments:

Post a Comment