Thursday, April 19, 2012

Holy manolos

In the last week I:
Attended a wedding.
Saw one of my closest friends welcome their first baby into the world.
And I turned 27.

To some I may look like I have a long way to go but I actually feel pretty friggin accomplished.
Here's what I know:
How to fall in love without losing myself.
When to try harder and when to walk away.
How to live alone, even if I don't really want to.
That my childhood may not have been perfect, but it's over.
What I would and wouldn't do for money.
That nobody gets away with smoking, drinking, drugging or not flossing for very long.
Who I can trust, who I can't and why I shouldn't take it personally.
Not to apologize for things that aren't my fault.
And lastly, why they say your late twenties is when life begins!

Happy birthday to me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment