Thursday, November 28, 2013

so thankful






















this year in particular i have found myself on my knees thanking the Lord for my many blessings.
so much has happened this past year, i cant imagine having gone through those changes without my fabulous friends and family by my side.

some say the best is yet to come... but im beginning to see and truly believe that there are no big moments, simply small ones that add up to an amazing feeling... so i guess im already there. and for the first time, in a long time, i feel like i am exactly where i am supposed to be.

i am so thankful to have my health, the loyalty,  love and support my friends, a cozy bed to sleep in, and for waking up to endless sunny days that promise an even brighter tomorrow.

{thankful indeed}

No comments:

Post a Comment